A weed is a plant that has mastered every survival skill except for learning how to grow in rows.
"Earth laughs in flower"
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Landscape Design and Installation
- Maintaining the weeds that misplace themselves in your gardens.
- Deadhead spent blooms on all your perennials
- Fertilizing all your garden beds
- Applying pre-emergent in the spring to prevent seedlings from germinating
- Spring and fall clean up of all your garden beds (cutting back and cleaning up plant material)
- Removing and composting all excess plant material and weeds
- Helping you find the perfect plants for your outdoor space
- Drawing up a design of your garden space.
Garden installation from the ground up!
- Soil amending (manure, peat, garden mixes)
- Install edging (black plastic, steel, brick)
- Lay fiber mat if required or requested
- Plants (grown in our greenhouses or locally grown plants)
- Mulching (Natural hardwood, dyed hardwood, Composted horse manure)
Revamping existing gardens with a new design
- Weeding existing garden bed
- Tear out of exhausted plant material
- Transplanting and splitting of perennials
- Tear out of existing edging if new is required or requested
- Plant new and transplanted plant material
- Lay mulch (natural hardwood, dyed hardwood, Composted horse manure)
- Spring pots (spring bulbs, pansies, other cool season crops)
- Summer pots (Bright and colorful annual crops that can handle hot dry weather!)
- Fall pots ( Mums, Kale, and other cool season crops that can handle the risk of frost)
Other Seasonal Services
- Planting Spring & Fall Bulbs
- Planting Annuals in your garden beds
- Mulching (natural hardwood, dyed hardwood, Composted horse manure)
"The garden suggests there might be a place where we can meet nature half way"